Urban Winery Sydney
The city’s first true urban winery and the city heart of the A.Retief wine label. Urban Winery Sydney is in The Entertainment Quarter in Moore Park and not only includes a full functioning open winery, a cellar door and wine bar; but an exciting new event space within Sydney.
The multifunctional space allows you to create a truly unique event that’s sure to engage all the senses; Urban Winery Sydney can cater for up to 250 guests standing and 180 seated.
Your guests can dine amongst the wine barrels in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs, however they’ll feel as though they have been transported to the vineyards of regional NSW.
This innovative fusion of realms makes for an ideal meeting place whether it’s a private dinner, client function, birthday party, team night, hens night, engagement party or wedding.
|250||Up to 180||Up to 80||180||120|
- Urban Winery Sydney
- The Residences, Centennial Park
- The Cell Block Theatre
- The Royal Botanic Gardens
- The Red Box
- White Bay Cruise Terminal
- Overseas Passenger Terminal
- The Cutaway - Barangaroo Reserve
- Lindesay House
- Great Hall - University of Sydney
- La Porte
- The Venue Alexandria
- Cockatoo Island, Convict Workshops
- Barangaroo Reserve
- Maclaurin Hall - University of Sydney
- The Roundhouse
- Sydney College of the Arts
- State Theatre
- Paddington Town Hall
- Oxford Art Factory
- Hunters Hill Sailing Club
- Freshwater Surf Life Saving Club
- Coogee Surf Club
- City Recital Hall
- Chinese Gardens
- Carriageworks Bay 22-24
- Billich Gallery, The Rocks