The Cutaway – Barangaroo Reserve
A unique cultural venue, the Cutaway is an expansive, below-ground concrete space offering flexibility for a range of large-scale events.
The super-sized concrete void is Sydney’s newest and most unique cultural venue. Located a step away from the CBD at Barangaroo Reserve, it can be transformed in a variety of innovative ways to host your next event.
Hidden away beneath the artificial hill that is now home to Sydney’s new native botanic garden, the Cutaway is a fundamental part of the city’s remarkable re-created north western headland.
The Cutaway is the perfect venue to host a range of events including exhibitions, launches, gala dinners, corporate functions, fashion shows and markets. It is also a fabulous location for filming and photography.
Raw and imposing, the Cutaway offers pedestrian access from the south and a 300-space underground car park.
- Urban Winery Sydney
- The Residences, Centennial Park
- The Cell Block Theatre
- The Royal Botanic Gardens
- The Red Box
- White Bay Cruise Terminal
- Overseas Passenger Terminal
- The Cutaway - Barangaroo Reserve
- Lindesay House
- Great Hall - University of Sydney
- La Porte
- The Venue Alexandria
- Cockatoo Island, Convict Workshops
- Barangaroo Reserve
- Maclaurin Hall - University of Sydney
- The Roundhouse
- Sydney College of the Arts
- State Theatre
- Paddington Town Hall
- Oxford Art Factory
- Hunters Hill Sailing Club
- Freshwater Surf Life Saving Club
- Coogee Surf Club
- City Recital Hall
- Chinese Gardens
- Carriageworks Bay 22-24
- Billich Gallery, The Rocks