Forte at the Collective Cover Girl Event
Published on November 17, 2013 by
Forte was delighted to be a part of the 2013 Collective Cover Girl Event serving a selection of lavish food options for guests to enjoy.
The inspiring event was held on 6 September at the Whitehouse Institute of Design in Sydney and brought the magazine pages to life. Forte Catering & Events presented stylish food stations showcasing fresh and organic menu options. We were also given the chance to see the Cover Girl nominees present their uncensored life stories which was a pleasure in itself.
Lorna Jane Clarkson, Mia Freedman and Editor-in-Chief Lisa Messenger and Layne Beachley all joined other guests of the Collective Cover Girl Event for an afternoon full of interesting woman from across Australia.
Afternoon tea was served on a market garden table set on antique wood with tantalizing morsels including:
- Mini orange cakes with zest and cream cheese icing
- Mini fresh fruit tarts with creme patisserie and fig
- Hazelnut and orange cookies.
The ladies were also tantalised with fresh food stations bursting with bunches of red flame grapes, buckets of fresh strawberries and piles of fresh apples on a background of hessian. The compilation of tempting delights turned the industrial space at the Whitehouse Institute of Design into a garden like paradise.
Following the key note session from the inspiration cover girls, guests were taken up a level for a treat of champagne and perfectly matched canapes.
The canapes selection included:
- Spicy tuna tartare on crispy Japanese rice cake with watermelon and ginger
- Goats cheese pancetta with quince and rosemary on brioche
- BBQ swordfish brochette with preserved lemon dressing
- Char grilled haloumi slider with onion marmalade, spiced tomato jalapeno salad
The overall event was a huge success. Guests left feeling inspired with a fulfilled appetite and a longing taste for Forte’s mouth-watering delights.